New Release for 3D-VirtualEvents.com
Since this morning a new release of the 3D-VirtualEvents.com platform is up and running, with the following new features:
- Multi-language invitation, confirmation and reminder templates are now available. The 9 languages are English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Persian, Italian and Russian.
- Invitation templates can now be edited directly through the account user interface with an integrated HTML editing tool and preview
- Free format HTML emailing to event attendees is now possible on top of the invitations, confirmations and reminders
- Templates can now be modified locally for each type of emailing to attendees
- « Registration settings » tab modified and improved
- « History of conferences » table modified and improved with new list exports. Event producers can now extract independently those who registered, those who were confirmed, those who effectively attended, and those who were confirmed but did not attend. A convenient tool for post-event engagements.
- Attendees social media profile is now a clickable URL everywhere in the platform
- Recurring events management improved. All parameters can now be changed either for the single date event or for all the series of a recurring event.
- Bugs fixed (and new bugs introduced…humor).