New Release For The Altadyn Engine and 3D-VirtualEvents.com
In a new version of the Altadyn patent pending engine applet released today, users can notice a new user interface designed for easier interactions with other participants, thus improving engagement and networking:
- Private VoIP with individual attendees, enabling to switch easily from the voice of the room to private and vice-versa,
- Exchange vCards with other attendees by email,
- Visualization of other attendees Social Network profiles (Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Altadyn) and more.
See the partial screen capture below:
These new features apply both to the engine, accessible through the Altadyn API and the Developers platform, and consequently to the apps developed with the engine, such as the Facebook apps, as well as our Virtual Events platform, 3D-VirtualEvents.com .
Other enhancements include:
- New anchors can be visible only by VIP/moderators: A handy feature for speakers, moderators and facilitators,
- Avatars are automatically seated : Yet another feature to make 3D more accessible; enjoying the benefits of 3D without the complications.
- GLSL shaders are now supported: A powerful feature enabling the increase of the number of avatars per space, even more, and improving more realistic textures while rendered in real-time (water waves, animated textures, etc…)
Register to our next 3D webinar and try it out: http://www.3d-virtualevents.com/virtual-demo/